Thursday, June 5, 2008

My Falling Pieces. . .

its already 2am in the morning but still ...hindi p ako dinadalaw ng antok... dami ko iniisip eh family and lovelife...toinkz!

its amazing how people came unexpectedly and break you the way they make u fall like the first time and its killing me rapidly... life goes on but till when? with my dry emotion...with every single vague beat of my heart...feeling ko im a zombie...im a walking dead...im a piece of paper falling from the peak of nowhere...this is always has to be...routine is killing me... para akong dagang nakulong sa labirynth.

i try to collect all friends from my past and want to compare what the life iwe had before from now.. and one of this fucking shit friend told me...

Me: pwede ba tayo magkita
unknown: hindi, busy na ko at me asawa na kay
me: wala lang, just want to talk about life and compare things when we were still young... unknown: ano k aba? me sarisarili na tayong buhay...

crap! bridge burner siya, which i never thought she was...One of my best buddy during my junior year... and it hurt to know that somebody who you think na minsang nagpatibay sayo eh puwede ka ring gibain in a near flow...

im so confused about this world...yes im falling again and this time...im making my own way to catch my self... do i have to take the risk...
i do...
i should...

No comments: